www.Stats.in.th #1: JanSport Driver 8 Core Series Wheeled Daypack | Cheap Rolling Laptop Bags.

#1: JanSport Driver 8 Core Series Wheeled Daypack



JanSport Driver 8 Core Rolling Laptop Bag Details

Take the strain off your shoulders with the JanSport Driver 8 Metro Roller daypack, which features large, side-mounted 80mm (3.15-inch) action wheels with traction and stability control and a single pole retractable handle. It has two main compartments and a padded laptop compartment.


JanSport Driver 8 Core Features:

* Fits laptop 15.1-inches
* Include a large front drawbridge compartment with an organizer.
* A front zippered stash pocket.
* A side water bottle pocket.
* Offers a padded back.
* Tuck-away shoulder straps.
* A quick-grab handle for easy carrying.
* Capacity: 2100 cubic inches/34 liters
* Weight: 4 pounds, 3 ounces
* Dimensions: 19.5 x 13 x 8 inches
* Fabric: 600D Poly, 420D Velocity

JanSport Driver 8 Core Review: Excellent backpack for College use.
Jansport is a great rolling book bags. I have used it now for 8 months without any problems. I have since ordered another, just to help alleviate the need to keep switching backpacks with all my books. I have taken it through, rain, snow, ice, and of course good weather. It is holding up great, not any issues at all.

I was a bit worried about the issue with the one handle damaging my books (after reading the review) so I put a piece of cardboard (very thin), in the back of that compartment, and then place my books in front of it. I have had no problems, I really am not sure I need to take that extra precaution, but I did just to be safe.

I am physically unable to carry a regular backpack, so I have not tried that feature, but for a wheeled pack I am very happy.

The inner compartments are also very nice, and the two pockets, are large enough to carry my ipod touch. The side mesh is able to hold two water bottles. Of course there is also a lap top compartment, although I rarely use that area for a lap top, books fit into it nicely as well.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger